Tuesday, September 16, 2008

first blog

Well...here goes. I've been meaning to do this for some time (start a blog, that is) but just haven't done it because I'm afraid that I won't be able to keep up with it!

Today has been a rather "blah" day. Just not feeling very good at all. Little V. has been sick and I think passed it on to me. Speaking of V. - he met his adoptive family last Sunday and things seemed to go well. They are willing to take his older sister (she is 5) and seem like a good match. I'm trusting the Lord that this will go well for them. He is so young (15 mos) and needs to be with a "forever family" as soon as possible. There are so many things about foster care that can be difficult!

C. is off to a volleyball game and I am fixing to take E. to Driver's Ed. I will be SO GLAD when I have another driver in the family...not looking forward to the cost but I am looking forward to the help. G. is just hanging around being herself. That's a good thing to be. S. is picking up supper since I feel like a 135 pound cement block.

My plans for this blog are to sometimes be serious, sometimes just journal, and sometimes just random writing. I thought about doing a blog for the church website but I think to start out I will just type my thoughts without having to feel like there is any point to be made. HA HA.

Thanks for listening...we're all in this together!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ruthie, Welcome to blogging. I started back in June and am loving it. Stop over if you have a few minutes. I have pics of various things.

    ReplyDelete